16 marca 2009

Local Committee President


New passion, new charisma, new overview, new blood, new personality, new leader, new manager, new power,


New Local Committee President of AIESEC in Nitra for year 2009/2010

Lucia Richterová



Once upon a time all fullmembers of AIESEC Nitra were sitting in one common room, everybody waiting for our two candidates, for their speeches – Peter Števčať and Lucia Richterová. Two the most important people of the day 17.2.2009.

The whole process of elections was stressful, full of energy and thoughts, full of questions. We have heard nice vision of AIESEC Nitra, SWOT analyses, personal dreams of our candidates, personal defeats and at the end for sure favourite animal. All time long was balance between the candidates. For all of us are both candidates winners. Taking into consideration the time they have spend by fullfiling manifesto, by thinking about their speech, by talking to other people from local committee, by deciding for candidature.. YES, you are our LEADERS! But the official winner can be just one...

The winner is a twenty years old girl, who has already started her own business, who was working really hard last AIESEC term on the positon „vice-president of external realations“. She had passed throught lots of training connected with her positon, to her personal development. She knows how to lead people, how to motivate them and moreover she is still willing to became SOMEBODY, somebody who will be selfish and who will help others around.

Lucka: Striving for Excellence – this is my engine in everyday life, because I know that my potential is limited only by myself. Each day we can observe, how somebody break some world record, and I can do that. How?”

Who is Lucka in her own eyes?

“I am like a cooky who cooks her soup. In my kitchen I have vegetable, water, chicken, ... 1year ago I did use salt and paper. But now I know that without salt and paper is soup tasteless.

In general I am curious, hyperactive, friendly person, who still want know more and more and starving, because do not have new information. Sometimes I am stubborn, but only in my private life – in work I preferred open-minded thinking.

I use to be impatient which is connected with my hyperactivity and you have to trust me, when I say that it is very hard to stay calm in many situations.

I am ambitious and have a lot of dreams. I try to live my dream each single day and I can proudly say that I am successful. Sometimes, people are crazy because I am still talking about something and who do not know me think, that I am as proud princess. Spoiled and capricious, maybe a little but I have sweet heard for everybody who worth it and If I could, I would change the world. I hate jealous people and appreciate the honesty and justice.

I wanna support this young lady being as Local Committee President and i wish her lots of accomplished dreams, experiences, friends...developing her own potential.

Ivča – Ivana Janíková

Current Local Committee President

AIESEC Nitra

2008/2009

Žiadne komentáre: